Peace of mind backups
A complete backup solution should be of paramount importance to your company. It is the way in which you can recover data when you need to, and ensures you can get back up and running in the case of a disaster (whether it’s a computer disaster or a natural one).
We know it’s not something that you want to think about, but
- How long would it take to recover your server or key workstations after a disaster? Hours? Days ? Ever?
- How long could you survive without your Server or Key workstations?
- When was the last time you tested your backup solution? How easy is it to test effectively?
Many businesses find out when it is too late that their backups were not working.
Data Loss Statistics;
- 31% of PC Users have lost all of their files due to events beyond their control.
- 70% of small businesses that lose their data will shut down within 12 months of the disaster
- 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year, 70% fail within five years (Home Office Computing Magazine)
- 34% of companies fail to test their backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape back-up failures
What we Offer
Fast and reliable data recovery & backup solutions :
Create an exact backup of your system and data at any point in time. After the initial backup, incremental snapshots (as often as every 15 minutes) take just seconds to image.So you can literally run a backup once a day, once an hour, 10 times a day … whatever suits YOUR business.
Schedule automatic backups :
We provide an easy-to-use scheduler so that point-in-time backups can be taken automatically while you work, or after hours. No more having to start a backup manually, or even check to see if it ran, we can organise an email notification for that. And you’ll be able to schedule full or incremental backups of your system and data.
It is extremely important to cover all possibilities, so we can provide a solution that not only has a rock-solid backup, but also copies that backup to a secure off-site location every night. These replications are encrypted, and are only the incremental (small) files as we will take the initial backup to the off-site location when we set it up, so no huge data transfers.
Save backups to any location :
Backups can be saved to USB drives, an internal storage device, or network location. Backups can also be saved either onsite or offsite.
View backup files for quick file and folder recovery :
Point-in-time backups can be assigned a drive letter as a read-write or read-only volume. You can then “browse” the files in the backup if you only want to recover certain files, for example if they have been deleted by accident and you need to recover them.The mounting features allows you to restore files and complete folders.
Perform a bare metal system recovery
The Recovery Environment allows you to perform a bare metal system restore in minutes. This means you can restore your original server to dissimilar hardware. The Data Recovery Feature allow you to recover your entire system, settings, and all data.