Modernize your business
You’ve got big plans. That’s why you need technology that can grow alongside with you, offering power, agility, and protection, all the while giving you the freedom to work how you and your team work best.
Wizard IT offer support for Office 365
Making technology a business advantage
With Office 365, you can choose your own path to becoming a modern business with flexible, complete, and trusted solutions. Office 365 offers a range of opportunities to reduce costs, embrace the cloud, and use powerful business-ready tools across desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Everything you need to get your job done is in front of you and accessible from wherever the day takes you.
Benefits of using Office 365
- Shared services will have robust service continuity, security and maintenance schedules in place.
- Scale your usage and services up and down as your business needs expand and contract.
- Safeguard your business with Office 365.Keep your corporate and customer data protected with enterprise-grade security and powerful privacy features.
- Do business anywhere with Office 365. Bring your office with you wherever you go with a complete set of business-ready tools accessible from virtually anywhere.
- Access from any Internet connected location rather than being tied to the office allows flexible working arrangements and collaboration.
- Easily scaled to respond to business growth.
- Depending on the amount of data, you could be signed up and be using the service within minutes.
- Connect with customers with Office 365. Communicate in new ways, build deeper insights from your data, and create meaningful experiences that build long-term relationships.
- The cost of purchasing hardware and software licences is significantly reduced.
- Maintenance costs are reduced.
- You only pay for the services you need.
In many cases cloud computing makes sense; however, unless you have the skill, time and resources for proper implementation, you could encounter problems and fail to realise the full benefits of the solution.
Part of our service is to assess your systems, whether they are for data backup, a full office solution or your email, and recommend cloud-based systems, where appropriate.
Once we have made a recommendation, we can then handle the implementation and management to ensure a smooth transition, minimal downtime and maximum results.
“We were using Google Docs, Dropbox, and some other free software, but you get what you pay for. We really felt the pinch when we opened our second store – we knew we needed to upgrade from all our ad hoc, free software to a real business-class solution.” Ted Vu, Co-Founder, Tastea